Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer time


I love the summer and since it is my first being pregnant I decided that I would wear a bikini. I have not bought any news hoping and praying my old one still fit but as I get bigger I may need to break down and send the money. I remember when I was little we were spending the week at my mom's BF cottage and a friend was pregnant and was wearing her bikini and I was amazed and loved it.
That is something that will ALWAYS stick with me and I don't know why. I think Tori looks amazing and read she got a lot of slack for posing for this photo but I say "ROCK ON "

2 comments:

  1. rock it like you own it in the bikini this summer!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually a fan of hers but, she look super cute and prego in a bikini :)

    ReplyDelete