Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Monkey See Moneky DO


Nursery's ... One of my fav thing to do is to look at what other new mom's are doing. After thinking and thinking about this we decided after finding out that we are having a boy to do a monkey theme. The one thing is of course PBK is not longer carrying the crib bedding I want . Is that always the way? We chose the espresso crib and changing table. My husband made me a book shelve and I am only 21 weeks the nursery is coming together fast. We painted the walls a misty blue which came out nice and I think is calming.
We are having a hard time with names and as I mentioned before we are planning on keeping it a surprise until the baby is born . Many people who are our fam and friends do not hold back with there opinions. Somehting my husband really wants is to name our baby after him which I HATE JRS. but he said we could name the baby his name and I pick the middle and we call the baby the middle name. Do you think that is confusing ?

No comments:

Post a Comment