Monday, January 4, 2010

MCFatty Monday

Welcome to McFatty Monday!Blair, from the ever fabulous Heir To Blair, is starting this McFatty Monday where a plethora of us new moms and moms-to-be can come together and support one another with weight loss.
I had my baby 12 weeks ago Friday and need to lose 10lbs Prob more from the holidays. I have always "loved " going to the gym but I am going back to work Monday :( and feel bad enough about not staying home with my baby and then I will leave him again for the gym.
I know what I need to do and what to eat. I am trying the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and started it yesterday with my sister ( I am soar today) I refuse to buy new clothes I am wearing maternity jeans . I have too may nice clothes and will be one of those mom's who looks better after than before. Wish me luck.. off to the gym to run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment