Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year



2009

I have to say 2009 was a good year for me. I had my first baby and was pregnant for most of the time ( I love being pregnant) . I have to go back to work 1/11 and I am dreading it. I really have enjoyed being home with my little cupcake. He is so wonderful and today I realized it is like forever ...I mean him being in daycare and me working I wish it was like school and had the time off with him. I wanted to write a few resolutions down so I could look back: 1. smile more complain less 2. get into my prebaby weight and look like a rock star ( 10lbs to g0) 3. Spend less time on the computer and more time with fam and friends. I on facebook a lot, email , etc.. 4. Be a better wife to my husband, I mean it hard with the baby and want to make sure he knows I love him and appreciate him to death. No plans NYE except Thai food movies and cuddling by the fire.

1 comment:

  1. you made me smile with the "I love being pregnant" comment :) and your nye sounds just fabulous- I am sure there is lots of looking back and looking forward going on in your life right now in the best way possible :)

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete