Saturday, August 29, 2009

warning do not cut your hair while you are 34 weeks pregnant

I HATE it! I have growing my hair out for the past 3 -4 months this summer for a super cute cut I found in a mag. I showed it to my hairdresser and it seems like she never listens to me and last night I cried 4 hours straight. I guess you can say this 5 year relationship is over . As I mentioned in a previous post I always have the early "90's" Rachael green from friends haircut and what I really want is LONG blond layers which is a little more in style. Now I have reddish , brown blond short layers. I am so disappointed I was looking forward to looking cute at my shower and just feeling good . I never realized how important hair can be so I guess if you find a good cut and color stick with it always be safe and sorry. Oh yeah make sure you get want you want not the hairdresser is in the mood to do to you.

1 comment:

  1. I ALMOST cut my hair when I was pregnant with my daughter seven years ago, but some GREAT friend stopped me. Lucky me.

    Of course, the hair cut that I got three weeks after she was born was JUST as bad...

    LOL! We've all been there! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete