Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh Jackie...


I love Jackie Kennedy Onassis.. I have done a lot of research on her and she was such a classy women. Her style is timeless. I know a lot of girls love Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn but not me ...She had so much heartbreak in her life and was in the public eye. I admire her. When I was a child my parents brought us to Hammelsmith farm in New Port Rhode Island and it was amazing.. all decorated. I am so disappointed because it is in private hands and closed to the public. I would like to visit the The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum soon and will ask my husband tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I love Jackie too. Her since of style was so elegant and classy! I enjoy reading anything I can about her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Jackie. I don't understand how anyone could want a Marilyn if you already have a Jackie. That just doesn't make sense to me!

    ReplyDelete