Monday, October 12, 2009

Waiting ..

No baby yet. yesterday was my due date . Last Thurs I went to the docs and I was 4cmm dilated and we were hoping this weekend. I am trying to stay positive . I was crabby yesterday the calls, texts, and emails no baby I want to scream I want this more than anyone . I have no control I am anxious, excited, 40 weeks of prep, the anticipation is killing me. I have tried everything - sex, walking, eggplant, bouncing on a ball, walking up stairs and nothing. Tomorrow afternoon I have a docs appt . and maybe I get more information . I am still working which is everyone like " your still here" ???? Yes I am no baby .... every day every night I think this could be it???

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine your excitement and anxiety!! Go get a pedicure and tell them to hit the pressure points that bring on labor! Take a warm bath and then jump up and down! :)

    ReplyDelete