Monday, September 14, 2009

baby shower Etiquette

Yesterday was my baby shower and it was amazing . I was so freaked out before hand and it can overwhelming opening gifts in front of so many people. I had my best friend and husband beside me . I can not express my gratitude for all the nice gifts and things people did for me. My mom and mother in law were wonderful. It looked so cute. We got everything we needed and more.
So here is my question a couple people never showed up and never called. What is strange is one of these people asked to come when I told her I was pregnant the other is my hairdresser who I became friends with and just attended her Greek wedding a couple months ago. Do you confront them or ignore it? I feel very hurt by it . Any suggestions , advice thoughts? similar experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment